A New Domain Enshrined for Job seekers & Self-employment Entrepreneurs
Inauguration of a new model Skill Development Centre under largely acclaimed West Bengal Govt.’s “UTKARSH BANGLA” Programme.
Udaypur Mission at Khanakul – I Block in Hooghly district.
(Sarvik Vivekananda Organic Agro Farm & Training Centre)
Our Agriculture & Allied Demonstration Centre
Under behest of :
Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD),
Department of Technical Education, Training & Skill Development,
Govt. of West Bengal
Unbearable unemployment in the country is a burning problem of the day. To combat the problem there are multipronged ventures undertaken by the Govt. embodying modern technology in the arena of agriculture, commerce & industry. “Utkarsh Bangla” stands for a valiant effort to that end. On successful completion of the training, the trainees – developed as a skilled personnel may aspire for the possibility of employment at established commercial organizations / activity centres or availing soft loan financial institutions without collateral securities for undertaking self-employment ventures and thereby to end drudgery for unemployment and to fulfill their dreams. With that goal in view the journey of the training programme is on.
Contact Numbers : 8336095835 / 9800476633
Email : [email protected]
|Name of Trade||Trade Code||Min. Qualification|
|Mushroom Grower||(AGR/Q7803)||8th Pass|
|Vermi-compost Producer||(AGR/Q1203)||5th pass|
|Nursery Worker||(AGR/Q0807)||5th pass|
|Hand-rolled Agarbatti Maker||(HCS/Q7901)||5th pass|
|Agarbatti Packer||(HCS/Q8002)||5th pass|
|Jam-Jelly-Ketch up Maker||(FIC/Q0103)||8th Pass + Experience|
|Pickle Making Technician||(FIC/Q0102)||8th Pass + Experience|
|Mobile Hardware Repairing||(ELE/Q8104)||ITI|
|Beauty Therapist||(BWS/Q0102)||10th Pass|
|Poultry Farmer||(AGR/Q4306)||10th Pass|
Training Time Schedule – 08.00 AM to 12.00 PM
(4 hours per day per trade) 12.00 PM to 04.00 PM
Primary requirement of the applicant –
- Age Limit : 16 year to 45 year
- Both Male & Female (contact with proper documents & register online).
- Educational Qualification : Depending on Training Course; Priority on 10th Passed Kanyashree Candidates, irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
Training Cost –
- Free-of-cost day time training (no residential arrangement yet).
- Trainees are eligible for travelling cost through bank account by Govt. authority (condition applied).
Training Standard –
- Training will be provided by experienced specialist / master trainer.
- Theoretical & practical training simultaneously as & when required.
- Providing a National Occupational Standards (NOS) course curriculum of 200 to 400 hours.
- All Training equipment & materials will be available at Training Centre.
- Mandatory assessment and certification of trained (qualified) candidates.
At Successful Completion of Training –
- Certificates to successful candidates by PBSSD, affiliated by Department of Technical Education, Training &Skill Development, Govt. of West Bengal
- Pursuing opportunities for employment through negotiation with Commercial Institutions.
- Help towards formulation of bankable projects and to generate self-employment.