An Appeal :
Sarvik Vivekananda Gram Seva Sanstha has embarked on a lot of philanthropic activities out of its own volition – besides sponsored by the Govt. & Non-Govt. organisations. Most note-worthy of those are starred below :
- Starting a new training centre & organic agricultural demonstration centre at Khanakul, Hooghly; named as “Sarvik Vivekananda Organic Agro-Fram & Training Centre.
- Running of hostels at the vicinity of schools & collage with free provision of boarding & lodging for poor students of remote villages.
- Running door-step Mobile Medical Camps at under-privileged villages of Sundarban & Jangalmahal areas of West Bengal.
- Holding blood donation camps.
- Devotional involvement and effective role of all staff and board members in natural calamities.
All these we could do due to spontaneous all out support from philanthropist organisations and generous people.
With a view to boost-up and sustain our noble endevour and laudable service in these spheres we like to convey our fervent appeal to all to come forward with hand-full donations. All donations by cheques may please be drawn in favour of “Sarvik Vivekananda Gram Seva Sanstha’s Account No. 11310916837”.
Incidentally it may be mentioned that all donations in favour of the Sanstha derive benefit of Income Tax Exemption under Section 80 G.
Our Bank Details in hereunder :
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- Branch Name : Belur Math
- Branch Code : 4640
- Account Type : Savings
- Account No. : 11310916837
- IFSC Code : SBIN0004640
- MICR Code : 700002117
Our Head Office Address :
Sarvik Vivekananda Gram Seva Sanstha
18/2, Lala Babu Shire Road,
P.O. – Belur Math,
Dist. – Howrah – 711202,
West Bengal, India.
Phone : +9133 2654 – 2328 / 5112
Fax : +9133 2654 – 5112